- A personal trainer is a fitness professional involved in exercise prescription and instruction.
- They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients.
- Trainers also measure their client’s strengths and weaknesses with fitness assessments.
- A personal trainer is an individual certified to have a varying degree of knowledge of general fitness involved in exercise prescription and instruction.
- It is very important that a trainer takes their time to evaluate a clients personal life outside of the gym.